Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well I figured now was a good time to caught up. The last time you heard from me was April 2009. This is what has been going on. A friend and I supervised a trip to Florida for 20 Seniors during Spring Break. We had a wonderful time. Destin has beaches that are white and the grains of sand reminded me of baking soda. Just lovely. We got to share a great vacation with our daughters and their friends. So glad we went. Every one of those kids will always remember Florida when the hear the song Mercy by the artist Duffy.

Then before I knew it graduation was here. Our third and youngest child was done with high school. The summer flew by and we became empty nesters, with 3 kids in college. I am always busy and they kids are doing what they need to do. Doesn't mean I don't miss them but it is how it is suppose to be. Our oldest will be graduating from college this May.

Sooo the keeping busy part. June was NQA and QSDS. I shopped at NQA and took Deborah Fell's class The Business of Art at QSDS. My Sewforever Quilt Storage Product was featured in Quilter's Newsletter the August/Sept 2009 issue. More tomorrow with pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment